Guidelines for Visiting Non-UP Users
- The UPLB Library accepts non-UP users [Researchers/Employees and students (at least 3rd year HS or Grade 9, Senior HS, undergraduate, and graduate)] every MONDAY only, however, if they are first timer, not familiar with this policy, and at the same time came from far away institutions, the University Library can accept them as they come, provided there is still library space for them and they pay PHP 50.00 and PHP 20.00 library fees for private and public institutions, respectively. They will be advised to come on Mondays next time.
- Non-UP users should have valid Identification (ID) card to be presented upon entering the Library.
- A referral letter from their respective institutions, endorsing them to use the UPLB Library resources subject to its existing rules and regulations, must be presented at the information desk.
- Researchers / Employees and students from government institutions are allowed for five (5) Mondays free of charge within a semester provided they have letter from their employer or Librarian certifying their needs to make use of the library. Otherwise, they have to pay a library fee of PHP 20.00 per visit.
- Alumni, former Faculty members and students honorable discharged from the University may use the Library resources for five (5) days free of charge within a semester. Beyond five days they will be charged PHP 20.00 per visit.
- The Library charges PHP 50.00 library fee per visit for private institutions, except Ateneo de Manila and De La Salle University (Manila) which are charged with (PHP 80.00 before) the same amount that they charged UPLB students per visit
- *Note: Grade 9 and 10 Students are not allowed to use the theses.