- Facilitates purchase of information resources for UPLB University Library
- Implements policies concerning the book fund, selections and acquisitions
- Performs preliminary processes such as checking/searching from different library records/files to avoid duplication of titles
- Completes bibliographic information using iLib’s Acquisition Module etc.
- Coordinates with different College Library Committees for book selection, evaluation and request for purchase
- Bookkeeps disbursement, maintains records and databases of on-order and acquired books
- Provides accession number and barcode, stamping of property and updates acquisitions record