Reserve an ICommon Room
Guidelines in Reserving/Using the Library Facilities
1. Scan LB LAB ID before entering the Main Library and check body temperature. You can register and acquire your QR Code here
2. Scan validated student ID at the User Monitoring System
3. Present Vaccination Certificate as proof of complete immunization. You may generate the vaxcert here
4. Present the confirmation email at the Control Desk upon entry.
5. Transferring from one room to another is prohibited, unless requested and permitted (i.e. defective computer, need a power outlet for charging, etc.)
6. iCommon Room reservation is available from Monday to Thursday, 8:00AM-5:00PM and Friday, 8:00AM-4:00PM.
7. Stay home if not feeling well and inform the library staff to cancel the reservation.
8. On special cases or events, a written request address to the University Librarian is required for approval.
9. Observe health and safety protocols inside the library.
This Request Form will be used to reserve a Group Discussion Room and the Viewing Room at the Information Common.Please fill in all required fields.