Online Seat Reservation
Amidst the challenges of Covid-19 pandemic, the UPLB Main Library provides this online seat registration to help students, researchers, faculty and staff use the library following quarantine protocol.
Guidelines in Reserving/Using the Library Facilities
1. Scan validated student ID at the User Monitoring System
2. Present Vaccination Certificate as proof of complete immunization. You may generate the vaxcert here
3. Present the confirmation email at the Control Desk upon entry.
4. Transferring from one seat to another is prohibited, unless requested and permitted (i.e. defective computer, need a power outlet for charging, etc.)
5. Seat reservation is available from Monday to Thursday, 8:00AM-5:00PM and Friday, 8:00AM-4:00PM.
6. Stay home if not feeling well and inform the library staff to cancel the reservation.
7. On special cases or events, a written request address to the University Librarian is required for approval.
8. Observe health and safety protocols inside the library.
Learning Commons Hallway