As the leading provider of science and health information, Elsevier partners with experts around the globe to develop world-class content, offering over 20,000 eBooks that fuel discovery, drive innovation, and improve research outcomes. Elsevier eBooks allow researchers, students and professionals to access information conveniently and easily through PDF, EPUB, Mobi, and VitalSource formats.
Numbers at a glance
- 2,400+ articles from 7 Elsevier Major Reference Works
- 3,350 contributors
- 16 editorial board members
- 7,000 images
With continuously updated articles from the following Elsevier Major Reference Works:
- Encyclopedia of Agriculture and Food Systems – http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/referenceworks/9780080931395
- Encyclopedia of Meat Sciences, 2nd Edition – http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/referenceworks/9780123847348
- Encyclopedia of Dairy Sciences, 2nd Edition – http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/referenceworks/9780123744074
- Encyclopedia of Food Microbiology, 2nd Edition – http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/referenceworks/9780123847331
- Encyclopedia of Food Safety – http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/referenceworks/9780123786135
- Encyclopedia of Food and Health, 3rd Edition – http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/referenceworks/9780123849533
Project Muse Website
See here for a list of titles in Project MUSE.
OECD iLibrary is the online library of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) featuring its books, papers and statistics and is the gateway to OECD’s analysis and data. It replaced SourceOECD in July 2010.
OECD iLibrary also contains content published by the International Energy Agency (IEA) , the Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA), the OECD Development Centre, PISA (Programme for International Student Assessment), and the International Transport Forum (ITF).
OECD iLibrary presents all content so users can find and cite tables and databases as easily as articles or chapters in any available format: PDF, WEB, XLS, ActiveChart, DATA, ePUB, READ.